ir wireless remote control for OLYMPUS
Olympus DSLR: E450, E650, E520E, E420, E1, E10, E20, E30,E100RS, E300, E330, E500, E2100, E2500, E410, E510
OLYMPUS Design & Performance: Stylus 800/500/410//400/300,Easy&Fun, D40 Zoom, Power & Versatility, C8080 Wide Zoom,C770 Ultra Zoom, C755 Ultra Zoom, C730 Ultra Zoom, C7070 Wide Zoom,C7000 Ultra Zoom, C60 Zoom, C5060 Wide Zoom, C5050L
1. For first time use, please pull out the plastic separator at the battery holder.
2. Mount the camera on a tripod or place the camera on a stable, level surface.
3. Press the button and rotate main command dial until(delayed remote) or(quick response remote)is displayed in the control panel.
4. Aim the transmitter on the remote control at the infrared receiver on the camera (usually within +/-30 degree of the lens axis, from the left to the right and from the top to the bosom) and press the shutter-release button on the remote control (when using the remote outdoors,make sure that the subject is not back-lit and that the line of site between the transmitter and the infrared receiver is not blocked by the lens or other obstacles).
5. How the camera focuses and shoots depends on the option selected camera’s custom setting. For further information,check your camera’s manual.
6. Infrared can’t be seen by human eyes. So you will see no visible light from the LED on the front end of the remote control when operating.