1 x AF-M4/3 mount adapter ring.
Sony Alpha/Minolta MA AF Lens
* You can use Sony Alpha / Minolta MA AF Lens on all Micro 4/3 mount cameras with this adapter.
* Auto-Focus (AF) is not available.
* The value on the adapter ring is not the actual aperture value.
* Focusing infinity .
* Made of Brass and anodized Aluminium
* No complicated work required. you can install it between camera body and lens without any tools.
* No ROM connection on the adapter.
* Diaphragm control of the lens is set manually.
* Lens lock pin
1. Put red marks of the adapter and lens collar together.
2. Turn the adapter anticlockwise till the fixative click.
3. Mostly it will use Manual or AV mode.
To remove the adapter you should unpress fixative pin and turn the adapter clockwise
1. Although the lens will fit physically, automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or any other function may not operate correctly while using this adapter.
2. In this case “Stop-down mode” will need to be used when metering since the lens doesn’t have the ability to have its aperture controlled by camera body.
3. You can shoot with manual mode or aperture priority mode.