Neutral Density (ND) filters can reduce the intensity of light without appreciably changing its color.
Classic ND filters have different f-stop reduction numbers and transmittance thus generated can be applied for different shooting conditions, such as portraiture, water falls, etc
This innovative item brings great innovation of the filter industry.
Through the polarization angle modulation (rotate the filter ring when operating), this lens can change the luminous flux substantially with freedom, reducing the ND number from 2 to 400!
It can easily replace dozens of all grade of density ND gray filters
1. Pro Multi-Coated Pro Digital multi-coated filters greatly reduce the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections.
2. Easy to adjust neutral density freely from ND2 to ND400. Rotating it in order to change 2-8 stops. It offers you the freedom the create different neutral density freely.
3. Apply slow shutter speed under strong sunlight exposure, large aperture is available to create depth of field easily.
4. In a bright environment to shoot strong dynamic screen, eg waterfalls, streams, waves etc.
5. It offers the best image performance with lens with focal length 200mm below. Image quality may drop when focal length above 200mm.